Thread: DS not crediting again???

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    took a ds this morning on printer icons - survey #1180411 and totally completed it at 1:51 (spent an hour on it) and it did not credit on the 1st or 2nd hour. this is the 2nd time in 2 days that i have taken a ds, completed it, got the congrats page and it did not credit. this is a supreme crock and i am fed up and mad. from this point forward i am no longer doing any surveys on here as why should i waste my time and effort on surveys when they don't credit considering all the surveys i have taken in the last few months that did not credit. yesterday i had to take 2 ds's and 2 ssi1's just to get 1 to credit. that is so wrong and so unfair. both companies got a completed 1st survey out of me and i got nothing. i have better things to do with my time then to waste it on doing surveys that i don't get paid for. i am sorry for my rant but i am fuming right now and i have to let it out or else i will explode. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today and this will be my last post in the forum as i will be cashing out today and getting off permanently.
    Marcy - a lot of us have had a hard time with surveys the last few months: not crediting, companies that used to have a lot and now have much fewer. I have been a member for 2.5 years and this is the worst I have experienced with these problems.

If you are this upset about 80 cents or 60 cents perhaps you should take a break; why upset yourself so much for a few $$ a day?
    Last edited by SCard; 06-08-2012 at 06:21 AM.