Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (Trica) More then one person?

Default (Trica) More then one person?

Is netwinner one account per household or can my husband and I both have an account? I looked on their sight and it says one account per person, but I just wanted to double check. My husband would have to do his directly from netwinner, since I already have the sr account.

At this time anyone in your household over the age of 18 may have an account. We have four separate accounts in our family (myself, DH and both DDs). Each family member may use you as a referral so your DH can sign-up under your user name.
    Rumors have been posted on the Netwinner forums that Netwinner may limit memberships to one person per household sometime in the future. So far there has been nothing officially announced by Netwinner as to whether or not this will occur.

Thanks for the fast reply.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think he could still go through your SR link to sign in and play on netwinner.
    Sunshine Rewards

Yes, even though it is one SR account per household, he can still go through your SR link to play on his Netwinner account. More $$ for SR .
    Sunshine Rewards

I never even thought of this. I'm going to have my dh get an account, thanks! I just assumed, one per household. Dumb, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by kayjo View Post
    At this time anyone in your household over the age of 18 may have an account. We have four separate accounts in our family (myself, DH and both DDs). Each family member may use you as a referral so your DH can sign-up under your user name.
    Rumors have been posted on the Netwinner forums that Netwinner may limit memberships to one person per household sometime in the future. So far there has been nothing officially announced by Netwinner as to whether or not this will occur.
    Do you need a separate emal account with each member, or can you share the same email account, but have separate Netwinner accounts?
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Do you need a separate emal account with each member, or can you share the same email account, but have separate Netwinner accounts?
    I'm guessing that you need two different accounts because your email account is your login.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    We each use our own separate e-mail account. As Tricia mentioned, your e-mail address is your login.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjo View Post
    We each use our own separate e-mail account. As Tricia mentioned, your e-mail address is your login.
    Oh yeah....That was a "duh" moment! I am signing up my DH for it now because he likes to play my games sometimes . Now he has his OWN games to play and can't question me on "gambling" on Banco or not! He can gamble away on his games!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards