Thread: New Computer & Shopping Crediting Issues

Threaded View

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Default New Computer & Shopping Crediting Issues

Help....We got a new computer for Christmas and when I shop through SR - most of the time I don't receive credit. I placed two orders with Childrens Place and had to file TT. I thought that it was something with Childrens Place - really didn't think much about it. I placed an order with Kohls and I really don't have trouble with them - well the order came yesterday and it still is not showing as pending. Any thoughts as to why I'm not getting shopping credits? Oh and I tried taking some surveys the last couple of days and they show up in my account right away. I have alot of orders that I need to place and I hope someone can help me out. I'm not sure what is going on with my computer and SR but I placed a small order with Vera Bradley on good Friday through another credit card site that gives you cash back and I got an email saying that it is in my account - sorry Tricia but I wanted to see if I can get credit for shopping anywhere. Am I not going to be able to shop through SR?
    Last edited by chipndale; 04-12-2012 at 10:01 AM. Reason: Forgot to add information
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards