Thread: New GF survey problem

Hybrid View

I'm glad I came here because I've been trying to figure out why greenfield is giving me that e-mail error message too. Hopefully tomorrow it's all figured out!
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

At first I got the "Your e-mail does not match" message and then I got to the page that said "Oops looks like you already took a survey today". I have not taken a GF today so I don't understand how I am getting that message.

i got the same error message email doesnt match it was working fine yesterday i dont know what it doesnt match hope it gets fixed soon
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I finally got to take a GF survey today, got the congrats page but it never credited...it was horribly long too, I don't remember the last time a GF survey didn't credit for me. Major bummer!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I finally got to take a GF survey today, got the congrats page but it never credited...it was horribly long too, I don't remember the last time a GF survey didn't credit for me. Major bummer!

Did you clear cookies from the previous day first? I had one last week that didn't credit, but since all I got the previous day was GF, I hadn't bothered to clear cookies. I wonder if when they changed everything they changed it so the track by cookie now and not user id?
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Did you clear cookies from the previous day first? I had one last week that didn't credit, but since all I got the previous day was GF, I hadn't bothered to clear cookies. I wonder if when they changed everything they changed it so the track by cookie now and not user id?
    I always clear cookies first thing in the morning before I start any of the surveys, that definitely isn't the reason this time. I was really surprised that it didn't credit as I usually never have a problem. Must of been a glitch.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Completed a fairly long GF/DS about cameras just before 6PM that did not credit at the top of the hour. Hoping it will credit at 7. I did get the proper congrats page.

** it didn't credit on the 2nd hour either, Will report it to Greenfield, not likely that any thing will come of that**

The SM I completed after GF/DS did credit, but the Live Sample did not credit.

that makes 2 out of the 3 I completed between 5:30-6:30 that did not credit.
    Last edited by SCard; 04-12-2012 at 07:58 PM.