Thread: Email Address Help

Default Email Address Help

As some of you already know, I'm changing my ISP. I need to find a new email service. The only problem is that most are blocked at work (and I LOVE having access to my email at work) Yahoo, gmail, and hotmail are all blocked. Does anyone have any other ones I can try? I'm desperate....and will try just about anything. I'm just looking for suggestions I can try. THANKS!
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

AOL has free email service. I have had them for years and switched from paid to free service when I switched from dial up to DSL. Just don't use the browser to do your offers LOL. I really like the ease of their email system though especially in filing away emails I need to keep.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the idea. I was just on Grand Central, trying to send my Mom and invite, and they say your phone number can also be used as an email. Ex: 123-456-7891@grandcentral.com. I wonder if this might be a good way to go? Not quite sure.
    Lisa

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Lisa-I have the same problem at work...all web based emails are blocked. I'm guessing that unless you find a non-web server you won't be able to get in...let me know if I'm wrong though! I love my email too! :0)
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Well got gmail to work. I thought it was blocked but I was wrong. Now to start the process of switching everything over.....
    Lisa