Thread: MV Survey

Default MV Survey

Trying to get back into the Sunshine groove. I just completed a MyView survey and it said this at the end:

The website which referred you did not pass a valid identifier. We recommend you return to the referrer site and try their link again. Please contact customer service at our referrer's website.

It said it was a 15 minute survey, it took me 13 minutes. I'm not sure if that's the problem or if it is something you need to know about for your end.

Since it told me to go back to the referrer's site, I thought I would let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by bajam View Post
    Trying to get back into the Sunshine groove. I just completed a MyView survey and it said this at the end:

The website which referred you did not pass a valid identifier. We recommend you return to the referrer site and try their link again. Please contact customer service at our referrer's website.

It said it was a 15 minute survey, it took me 13 minutes. I'm not sure if that's the problem or if it is something you need to know about for your end.

Since it told me to go back to the referrer's site, I thought I would let you know.
    I think a few of us got that message in the last month and the survey did credit. Not positive as it might of been 3-4 weeks ago.