Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't want to mess up my SR Account-Help!

Default Don't want to mess up my SR Account-Help!

I'm probably going to be upgrading to highspeed internet. I curently use dial up through peoplepc. I'll be switching to high speed through AT&T. I don't want to mess up my SR account though. I'll have a new email address and new isp. Is this going to affect SR? I don't want anyone thinking I'm cheating or anything. Please help me out before I make the switch. Thanks.
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

You won't have any problems with it at all.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Nope. SR goes by userid for all offers not your email. What you will want to do is make sure your SR account is linked to a current email (ie not an old one through people pc) and that your new provider doesn't install their own browser, firewall, or toolbar on your computer as that can block cookies and mess your credits up.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

yeah but how will that effect survey taking with GF? I thought about this only bc DH has thought about switching before although I love our FIOS. NOt that it's happening for us, but it may effect her since she probably won't have her old email addy anymore?? (Of course unless she created a "special" one just for GF)
    Sunshine Rewards

I didn't think about that. I haven't qualified for a survey in awhile, so I guess it slipped my mind. Hopefully someone can let me know.
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

Quote Originally Posted by lmroyea View Post
    I didn't think about that. I haven't qualified for a survey in awhile, so I guess it slipped my mind. Hopefully someone can let me know.
    It will be fine. Just be sure when you get signed up for your high speed that you look at what kind of firewall they have set up for you. Sometimes people find that all of a sudden they have something blocking their cookies when they set up a new service.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It will be fine. Just be sure when you get signed up for your high speed that you look at what kind of firewall they have set up for you. Sometimes people find that all of a sudden they have something blocking their cookies when they set up a new service.
    I have Comcast wireless highspeed internet with their McAfee security installed, would you or anyone know if this might be the reason I don't have much luck with getting offers to credit? Are there any firewall adjustments I can make with this?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I have Comcast wireless highspeed internet with their McAfee security installed, would you or anyone know if this might be the reason I don't have much luck with getting offers to credit? Are there any firewall adjustments I can make with this?
    I don't know because I don't use Comcast. But I have definitely heard of people having firewall problems with new connections.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Oh great we just got hooked up with comcast. I will let you know if I have a problem getting offers to credit. I haven't tried any offers yet but I plan to give it a shot over the weekend.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    Oh great we just got hooked up with comcast. I will let you know if I have a problem getting offers to credit. I haven't tried any offers yet but I plan to give it a shot over the weekend.
    Please let me know if you have any problems with credits, then I will know that this is probably my problem...I sometimes get credits but the majority of them I don't get, so I don't know why it would block some but let others through? It is hit or miss with me, usually a miss!! Good Luck!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES