Thread: Play Facebook Game to Win Amazon Gift Card!

Default Play Facebook Game to Win Amazon Gift Card!

Ready for a little fun with SR friends? We just launched a new contest with Big Fish Games where you can win a $25 Amazon gift certificate for PLAYING GAMES! That's right. The top scorer this week will win a gift certificate and the runner up will win an SR prize pack. The game we will be playing on Facebook is Fairway Fever.

Full details: http://www.sunshinerewards.com/video...facebook-game/

I think it will be extra fun if we post our high scores on the SR Facebook page. I'll try to update it once a day as well so everyone can compare how they are doing with the "leaders."
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

oh no! I was having trouble finding time for my surveys, now I have to play games! This game is double addicting...I used to play this with a friend several times a week at the bar while our husbands were playing pool. LOVE IT!

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wendyburger View Post
    oh no! I was having trouble finding time for my surveys, now I have to play games! This game is double addicting...I used to play this with a friend several times a week at the bar while our husbands were playing pool. LOVE IT!
    I wasted yesterday afternoon playing this game - didn't get my surveys done until late!! It is truly addicting!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

The game is very addicting

Don't forget this ends tomorrow!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Just a heads-up that we are playing again this week! I'll be officially announcing it tomorrow (along with last week's winners) but you can get started now!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Congrats to our first winners! Jean Owens won the Amazon gift card and Susan Wilbanks won the SR Prize pack. We've launched the second round! First prize will again be an Amazon gift card but 2nd and 3rd place will each win a code for the Big Fish game of their choice.

Here's the full details:

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/video...facebook-game/
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs