Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Receiving some sunshine!!!!!

I got one too!! Thank You Easter Bunny!!!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

I was just looking at my Jelly Bean card again. Whoever our secret Easter Bunny is, they're a very smart Sunshiner.....they ordered their cards from Vistaprint!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I can tell you that SR had absolutely nothing to do with them. And we didn't give out your addresses either. LOL!
    I wondered how they got all of our addresses....maybe it was Vista prints that mailed us....I'm sure we've all done the offers from them.

HEY maybe it was Veronica/ItsmeSunnyV .....would she have our addresses from the Christmas exchange...but not, she lives in CA....How about Missy Mouse
    Last edited by Pooh's Pal; 03-04-2008 at 11:48 PM.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Ok it looks like I have been busted. Wondered how long I could go without fessing up. Once I saw today that the postmark was not from where I mailed them from I knew it was just a matter of time. I knew that I would be busted as soon as I updated my elfster account again for then new exchange or until MagicalJenK got hers. That is why I posted that I had one also, just to prolong the suspense a bit. And believe it or not this was planned before the new exchange group was introduced. In regards to the addresses. Those came from Elfster. You can see anyone's address if you are a member of the group and the ones from the Christmas exchange are still up there. I also wanted to send one to each of the SR crew but didn't have their addresses and didn't know how to get them.
    Sunshine Rewards

Well gee....Thanks! That was so thoughtful of you! I knew it had to be related to the Christmas exchange somehow to get the addresses!

I had to pry my ornament out of dd's hands so I can make it myself!!!

Thank you Easter Bunny!!!

Sunshine Rewards

Awwww Thank You MissyMouse!! It was super cute, and thoughtful of you, and very much appreciated!!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by missymouse View Post
    Ok it looks like I have been busted. Wondered how long I could go without fessing up. Once I saw today that the postmark was not from where I mailed them from I knew it was just a matter of time. I knew that I would be busted as soon as I updated my elfster account again for then new exchange or until MagicalJenK got hers. That is why I posted that I had one also, just to prolong the suspense a bit. And believe it or not this was planned before the new exchange group was introduced. In regards to the addresses. Those came from Elfster. You can see anyone's address if you are a member of the group and the ones from the Christmas exchange are still up there. I also wanted to send one to each of the SR crew but didn't have their addresses and didn't know how to get them.
    THANK YOU AGAIN!
    Whoohoo I knew I was right! lol That really was very thoughtful of you!

I figured it had to do with Elfster either from the Christmas exchange, the upcoming UN-Merry one or the sunshine pal.

Your too sweet!
    Sunshine Rewards

That was very sweet and so thoughtful!! Thank you again!!!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by missymouse View Post
    Ahha!!! I was soooooooo right!! You're tricky! Thanks Pam! You rock! That was so nice of you!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    THANK YOU AGAIN!
    Whoohoo I knew I was right! lol That really was very thoughtful of you!

I figured it had to do with Elfster either from the Christmas exchange, the upcoming UN-Merry one or the sunshine pal.

Your too sweet!

Thank you soooo much! That was quite thoughtful. For sure, it brightened my day! Yep, that little ELFSTER is very helpful! LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards