Thread: Tricia, changing survey taker question...

Default Tricia, changing survey taker question...

Hi Tricia
    I haven't completed a survey since we were allowed back on. I tried for a few with my info but never qualified. I'd like to have my DH take them instead, so can I change my "one survey taker" to him since I haven't completed any since the change?
    Thanks!
    Michelle

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Not Tricia but I would say no you can't change it at this point since your SR id is tied to your demographics. Even though you didn't complete a survey you did try to qualify under your information.
    Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I'm having this same frustration. The person I had doing surveys for me has only been able to get two since they came back. I was hoping to have someone else with a broader demographic do the surveys but don't think we are allowed to switch.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm thinking this is just the way it is. That's why I have DH as my person doing them. He gets more of the survey offers than I do.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I'd say that if you go about a month and are not getting a lot of surveys, you could change one time to a different person with a different email address. I wouldn't switch it more than once a month. But if one of you gets tired after a while or are not getting a lot of surveys, they should not get mad if you just change it once. Now, if you change and that person isn't getting any, you will be stuck because you won't be able to change it back again.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks for the replies! started doing them and got 2 so we'll see how it goes. I was starting to think that a 37 year old married caucasion female with a bachelor degree is pretty popular! It was just less painful when DH did them! He's doing OTX for me - but we didn't get the credit for yesterday for him and I don't want to tell him. Oh well, we'll keep trying.

Looks like I won't hit SM status. Bummer.