Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Black Friday/Cyber Monday wish lists

i've placed 4 orders today already...one at best buy (Christmas money from the in-laws), one at lowes.com (Christmas from the in-laws for DH) and 2 at jcpenney (both Christmas gifts from great-grandma for DD14). now i just have to make it to 2:00am CT to get the printer and digital picture frame from walmart.

I placed orders at:Wal-Mart, HHGregg (darn, no SR link), Kolh's, Tanga and Best Buy. My younger Brother used my computer to do some of his shopping at Dicks and Best Buy through SR and my older Brother ordered something through Target. Some money has been spent on this computer today.
    I'm going out tomorrow morning to check out Christmas trees.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    I placed orders at:Wal-Mart, HHGregg (darn, no SR link), Kolh's, Tanga and Best Buy. My younger Brother used my computer to do some of his shopping at Dicks and Best Buy through SR and my older Brother ordered something through Target. Some money has been spent on this computer today.
    I'm going out tomorrow morning to check out Christmas trees.
    Yeah I was shocked when I went to order at HHGregg and there was no SR link.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

didn't get the $19 printer or picture frame. stayed up until 2:00am, and BEFORE the walmart.com sale ever went live, the printer was listed as out of stock. so i passed on the picture frame and went on to bed. that printer was the one thing i REALLY wanted for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    well, so far, the deals have been a bust. wal-mart has a TV, but, of course, it's a doorbuster, and i'm not standing around in there for hours to fight a horde of people over 5 TVs.
    Not that I am a huge fan of the crowds or anything but Walmart does have a new 'guarantee' that if you are in line between this time and that time (can't remember the times) they will guarantee you get the product you are in line for. If they don't have enough that night you will have it shipped before Christmas. Almost seems like a win/win, get what you want and don't have to worry about getting it to your house! lol