Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday/Cyber Monday wish lists

I was able to score my major purchase for the family yesterday on Amazon---$299 for an XBOX 360 bundle with Kinect with a $100 Amazon credit. We have an old Xbox 360 that won't support Kinect...I knew Walmart would have the bundle for $199 on BF but there is NO WAY I would be dealing with Walmart on BF. I'm happy with the Amazon deal- just too bad we can't get cash back on Amazon, right? I think I did click thru SR first tho so hopefully Tricia will get some sort of kick back.

The kids will be so stoked!

Will still be looking for a Blu-Ray on Black Friday or Cyber Monday here on SR- i have no problemo ordering from walmart.com, so maybe they will match their in-store prices.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I am pretty sure I was able to order from Walmart early in the morning hours of Black Friday last year without trouble.

Mike just requested a tv so I was on the right thinking when I said I needed to find a tv. It looks like Best Buy will have some and probably Amazon so I just need to pick one.
    Sunshine Rewards

I love BF shopping, but everything is opening at midnight by me. UGH!! I don't want to stay up that late on Thursday, but I can't really "get up" at 11pm! I usually go out with my sister around 3am or so. By then, all the good stuff will be gone.

Since it is a wishlist, I will say that I would love to score one of the 3G Kindles from Target ($84!) since I want to get one for DD8. Last year, they had the WiiFit for $69 and I was able to get one of those about 3 hours after Target opened so there's a little hope. I'm sure people are going to snatch up those Kindles and resell them on eBay.

I try not to make a "must have" list because then I am disappointed if I can't get what I want. I try to get an idea of what my main stores will have (Old Navy, Kohl's, Target and Best Buy) so that I know if I even want to put them on my list of stops. Mostly, my sister and I like to hit the mall and see what kind of deals we can find.

Winter hit kind of late this year so I haven't really stocked up on any winter clothing or gear for my DD's (8 and 6). They are really tough on their boots, snowpants and jeans so I will be looking for deals on cold-weather gear and other winter clothing. Also, DH's b-day is the 28th so I use BF as a time to find him a birthday present.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Well I was able to score Mike a 40" Toshiba tv last night at the 11th hour of Best Buy's two day sale. I am going to pick it up this week and then buy one of those christmas bag's and wrap it up.

So now I have my brother and the small gifts for Mike to find on BF. I might start wrapping so I can see what I've bought and what I need to get.
    Sunshine Rewards

My dd saw this stand/mirror, and when you open it, it is a jewelry case inside at Sears about a month ago for $199, original price was $250.00.

Sears had Friends and Family Sale that was suppose to start last nite at 4:00, but when I put the mirror/jewelry stand in my basket, I got 15% off, plus the $5.00 off that Sunshine has a code for/ So Friends and Family started early. The jewelry/mirror was marked down to $136 online yesterday, so it was cheaper than in the store.

My price with tax came to $116. We went to Sears and picked it up.

Target has the one cup coffee maker and my dh just told me our oldest dd, would like one, maybe I'll go order online, than instore.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    I'm posting this in hopes of GREAT sales or coupons from SR merchants. Here is my wish list!

Bath and Body Works - they usually have some sort of great gift bag for a steal on BF in the stores- not sure if they do online?
    It's already online: http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/cate...goryId=4090263
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

all i want is the $19 printer and $20 digital picture frame from wal-mart. it's going to be a very lean Christmas around here-DH's work hours have been cut back, from 72-84 per week, to 32-36 per week. even with my new job, there's nothing extra. i'm just thankful we both HAVE jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    My dd saw this stand/mirror, and when you open it, it is a jewelry case inside at Sears about a month ago for $199, original price was $250.00.

Sears had Friends and Family Sale that was suppose to start last nite at 4:00, but when I put the mirror/jewelry stand in my basket, I got 15% off, plus the $5.00 off that Sunshine has a code for/ So Friends and Family started early. The jewelry/mirror was marked down to $136 online yesterday, so it was cheaper than in the store.

My price with tax came to $116. We went to Sears and picked it up.

Target has the one cup coffee maker and my dh just told me our oldest dd, would like one, maybe I'll go order online, than instore.
    I bought a Mr. Coffee brand from Amazon earlier this week for $66. It uses the Kreuig cups or the reusable cup brands.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm kind of annoyed with Best Buy right now. I got on at 8:30 a.m. to get the two games I was going to get and Jeopardy was already sold out online. I looked over all the ads while I was at my parents and found out they had the skullcandy ear buds I was looking for cheaper than Staples. Just got one of the two pairs I need, althought much lower on the preferred color list for my brother than I had hoped....apparently I'll be making a BB run tomorrow morning sometime to see if they have blue ear buds and the game for me.

Any idea if Entertainment books will be cheaper Cyber Monday? They're at 30% off with free shipping right now through Sunday. I need one for Brother 2.

Brother 3 has a list of PS3 games a mile long. WalMart has one of them on sale....I'm hoping for free shipping with them--or at the very least, not sold out by the time I check in the morning.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I spoke too soon! I'm not sure what made them suddenly get the ear buds in stock, but I just got my blue ones for me!

Too bad I already got red for my brother....I could get black now instead. Oh well, he likes red too.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards