Thread: Black Friday/Cyber Monday wish lists

Threaded View

Default Black Friday/Cyber Monday wish lists

I'm posting this in hopes of GREAT sales or coupons from SR merchants. Here is my wish list!

Bath and Body Works - they usually have some sort of great gift bag for a steal on BF in the stores- not sure if they do online?
    Barnes and Noble (I'm hoping for some sort of flat discount)
    Disney Store- I'm dying for some of their Christmas merch- last year they had 30% off site-wide until a certain time on BF
    Ulta or Body Shop or Sephora- a flat % off would be great
    Target/Amazon/Best Buy- I think I want to get the hubs a Blu-Ray player for Christmas- would love a blow out deal on one
    Harry & David- I think I'm going to go the Gift Basket route for MIL this year- she is a pain to shop for and this is always a nice gift. She loves their pears.

I still want to hit Target for sure in store on Friday, as well as a couple of non-SR merchants. I'm really excited for it this year- last year I was at the inlaws in California and I refused to pay almost 10% sales tax (so I ordered a few things online to ship to my house in no-sales-tax Oregon). The year before we were in Disney and at Animal Kingdom on BF! So I haven't had a good middle of the night BF line up since 2008.
    Last edited by SunshineGirl; 05-27-2014 at 10:46 AM.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin