Thread: Discount sites for petite clothing?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    My grandma fell in June and broke a bone in her neck and is stuck wearing a neck brace. Since then, she's been wearing strictly button down tops. She got 3 new tops for her birthday in July. The one she likes best is Christopher & Banks, which also lists a petite section on their website. We've found the difference between taht and the other two is the C&B has larger buttons that are easier for her to do herself. So, if MIL likes button down tops, bigger buttons might be something to look for too, although it might be easier to check out in a store.
    Great tip.....thanks!! I'm going to look there for my mother. She's put on some weight and has a LOT of trouble putting tops over her head. Never thought of Christopher & Banks. TY

Hope your Grandmother is doing ok.
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 09-18-2011 at 11:07 AM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Checked out all the above mentioned sites. Macy's was the only one that had what I wanted in her size, but even then, I only found one pair of pants and top that would work. Finally resorted to lands end and had really great luck in their clearance area. Really miss having them as a site through here, but I know it was their doing, not SR's.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

If you have an outlet center near you... See if they have Bon Worth. Lots of "old lady" clothes that are cute and come in petites.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Oh, great idea! Just did a google search and found a Bon Worth Outlet around 20 miles away. Sounds like a weekend adventure! Thanks.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards