Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New $3 Offer

Hybrid View

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Gave this a try. Successfully registered, confirmed my membership, took ALL the interest surveys, and completed one regular survey. Hoping the $3 credit will come through!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I signed up for a Toluna account a long time ago, but never took any surveys with them because I thought they conflicted with GF. Good to know I can take the surveys they send me all the time without having a problem on SR!
    Kayla

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Gave this a try. Successfully registered, confirmed my membership, took ALL the interest surveys, and completed one regular survey. Hoping the $3 credit will come through!
    I see your credit!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

darn it! been a member there for a while already. Oh well! I'll take the opportunity to vouch for them. They're legit!

J

registered, confirmed and completed a survey.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Just finished. They really made me work for that credit as I had a 45 min survey on non-alcoholic drinks.
    Sunshine Rewards

Just registered, confirmed email, and completed a 30 minute survey Does the SR credit come through at the top of the hour?
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I don't know why they already have my email address...Tricia, can I register with another email? I've tried every password and user ID that I can think of to see if I'm registered and nothing is letting me in. I even sent a request using the email address they said already exists asking for my password and never got anything back, so I know I'm not a member.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I don't know why they already have my email address...Tricia, can I register with another email? I've tried every password and user ID that I can think of to see if I'm registered and nothing is letting me in. I even sent a request using the email address they said already exists asking for my password and never got anything back, so I know I'm not a member.
    Almost same thing happened to me, but I did get an email with my username and password, so I must have registered at one time. So does this mean I can't complete the offer?
    Barb

It took me until the second day to be able to get a survey that I qualified for. But as soon as I qualified and completed one, I got my credit in an hour.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs