Thread: Survey pages keep redirecting?

Default Survey pages keep redirecting?

Well, this is my official 8th consecutive day of attempting the 9 daily surveys and I keep gettign redirected? I am also getting messages that I have completed the survey but I have not received any credit for the 3 that ended with that message. So, just thought i'd ask to find out if i may be doing something wrong or have to adjust a setting. Let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by poshpartymommy View Post
    Well, this is my official 8th consecutive day of attempting the 9 daily surveys and I keep gettign redirected? I am also getting messages that I have completed the survey but I have not received any credit for the 3 that ended with that message. So, just thought i'd ask to find out if i may be doing something wrong or have to adjust a setting. Let me know.
    Is there one in particular that is giving you trouble? Are you clearing cookies in between each day's credits? Do you let them have a chance to credit before you clear cookies again (i.e., not clear cookies too soon)? What browser are you using? Have you tried using a different browser?
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards