Thread: Game on Pin?

Default Game on Pin?

There have been conflicting reports as to what you get w/ this Game On Pin that's going around. Some have reported it as a Free Dining offer but some have reported that it is a percentage off offer, while others have been told that it is "no" offer. Has anyone here received one of these things? I personally haven't in fact I am jsut waiting to see if there might be anything coming for 2012! TIA

We've had a few clients get Game On emails or mailings. One of them was just masquerading as a deal, but more recently, one we applied was a room discount.
    Kayla

Thanks for shedding some light on those Game On pins.

Mine was for:

Stay in the middle of the magic at select
    Disney Resort hotels.
    Disney Value Resort
    $ 95 * per night
    plus tax
    in a standard room.
    For stays most
    Sunday–Thursday nights
    11/1/11-11/18/11 and 11/26/11-11/30/11.
    Disney Moderate Resort
    $ 164 * per night
    plus tax
    in a standard room.
    For stays most
    Sunday–Thursday nights
    11/1/11-11/18/11 and 11/26/11-11/30/11.
    Disney Deluxe Resort
    $ 280 * per night
    plus tax
    in a standard room at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge or Disney's Wilderness Lodge.
    For stays most
    Sunday–Thursday nights
    11/1/11-11/21/11 and 11/26/11-11/30/11.

Also got an "Enchanted PIN" as follows. Wasn't real impressed with either,but my next trip won't be until 2013

Stay at a select Disney Value Resort for
    $ 91*
    per night, plus tax
    in a standard room!

For stays most Sunday–Thursday nights,
    10/10–11/18/11 and 11/26–12/22/11.

Wow...prices of the value resorts are really starting to go up.

I have my DVC, but if I am out of points and need a F&W fix, I like to stay at Pop Century. In 2009, I got a special offer for my birthday and paid a TOTAL of $350, tax included, for 5 nights in a standard room at Pop Century. I think that was about $64/night, pre tax. If the "sale" price is up to $90, what is the rack rate? Yikes!

Well, at least you have gotten another one since the Game On one So it is called the "Enchanted" Offer and you are right those don't sound as great as the ones we received in the past. Also, I see that they are limiting your options as to what resort i.e. it would usually say X% off at Value, Moderate, or Deluxe but now you only get to choose from the ones they offer...interesting. Anywho, good for you guys who have received one of those elusive Pin Codes as they seem to be drying up.

Quote Originally Posted by kristenrice View Post
    Wow...prices of the value resorts are really starting to go up.

I have my DVC, but if I am out of points and need a F&W fix, I like to stay at Pop Century. In 2009, I got a special offer for my birthday and paid a TOTAL of $350, tax included, for 5 nights in a standard room at Pop Century. I think that was about $64/night, pre tax. If the "sale" price is up to $90, what is the rack rate? Yikes!
    That was my first thought too. $90 - $95 for a Standard value room! Wow, did Disney's discounts really spoil us that badly? I don't think I paid that much (in fact I'm positive I didn't pay that much) at CSR!! Of course that was off-season, but still.... YIKES! Does that maybe include tickets too?!?!?

FWIW, I think I only paid a little more than that for my last solo trip where I stayed off-site. Of course it was off-site, and I missed the theming of the resorts and EMH, but it was just me so I didn't need to extra touring time.