Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Pingo Contest: Who Ya Gonna Call?

You said if I could call anyone - I would call the President of the United States and ask the following:

1. How could gas prices at the pump jump .10 in a 24 hour perioid?
    2. Why do I have to pay taxes on necessities in life?
    3. Why am I expected to take the equity in my home to pay for my kid's college expense?

I know the current President is on his way out and probably does not care about these issues - but at this time, I am just curious why the little guys are always seeming to pay the price for what goes wrong in this country.

I do not mean to get political, but this is just how I feel this week.

metallicuruler80

If I had a Pingo gift card I would sent it to mom, so she wouldn't have to worry about long distance fees if she just wants to chat.

If I won a Pingo card I would probably call my oldest sister. We used to talk on the phone all the time, but now it's just eamil. I miss hearing her voice.

If I won a Pingo calling card, I'd call my mom more often. Since getting married, I've been closer to my mom than I ever have in my life emotionally. Unfortunately, because of moving around a lot, I've not been near my mother physically. The phone has been a literal lifeline back to my mom and the rest of my family.
    Andrea

I would give it to my grandmother because she makes alot of long distance calls to my realtives overseas and the bills can it high.

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

I would call my husband!! He has been overseas now for over three years and our phone bills are...um...a little high LOL Thank goodness for Instant Messaging or I would be in the poorhouse
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

I would give the card to my mom, who chooses to use calling cards rather than including long distance on her calling plan. Cheaper for her that way....

If I had to use it myself rather than giving it away, I would call an old, dear friend from a little town near Galway, Ireland. We are down to Christmas cards and the occasional email

If I had the Pingo card I would give it to missionary friends so they could keep in touch from their assignment in Haiti.

I would give Britney Spears a call and ask her to please put some dang panties on.....my eyes hurt

Sunshine Rewards

If I had a pingo card I would probably call my best friend. She's in DC and I haven't seen her in 8 months. I miss her and need to hear her voice.
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards