Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sunshine Wednesday Mega Multiplier

I'm actually doing pretty good today so far, my best spin got me 500 with the multiplier.
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

This am rocked!!! i started around 2000 points and I ended with around 12,000 just from the wheel... i just got on to do my last 10 spins and i didnt win anything from that

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Wow! Some of you have done very well for yourselves! I got a little over 1000 points on the Wheel. I'm now working on Banko and not doing nearly as well. But overall, I've done much better than most days. My total is over 15,000.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Well for the first time ever I finished all 100 spins, if it weren't for the mulitplier it wouldn't have been worth it. I think I netted between 2000-3000?

For those of you who appear to have exact numbers how did you know exactly how much you made off your spins today?
    I can't remember what I started off with.

Off to do my 10 Banko now.

It was sure fun watching it multiply though !!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    For those of you who appear to have exact numbers how did you know exactly how much you made off your spins today?
    I can't remember what I started off with.

i always wright my starting number down, and each time i win how much ( just to see if it really is worth my time) this go around i ended up hitting some very high numbers with the 25x i was so excited

p.s. i always throw the paper away as soon as i am done

it is so fun having mega multipilers.
    Sunshine RewardsShirley

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I ended up only making 850 from the wheel but that is better than the 100 or so I average from it so I'm happy. Would have been nice to hit 5000 when you had the 25x multiplier!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Jusacuz View Post
    945 points on the wheel for me today. I'm trying to be happy with that, but I've been a member there since 2006 and I feel like I'll never get enough points to cash out. I only have just over 7000 now. sigh. It's not really worth the time it takes me to play. I will continue for Tricia & SR, but my heart is so not into it, yet.
    I ended up winning abou 1800 points today. So far in the two weeks I have been playing I have over 21,000 point. Jusacuz I would be totally discouraged too. Do you play every day? As a PP said, I enjoy Banko much more, but earn more points on the Moneywheel. I wish I knew what the trick was to win more points other than play every spin every day. Good luck

I am happy DH and I made 4000 points
    Sunshine Rewards
    "
    Jo

I ended up with 3150 today. I also write the beginning # down & keep track. I got about 2500 on the wheel, the rest on banko. It was a good banko day, even without the multiplyer on the wheel.