Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunshine Wednesday Mega Multiplier

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I just got 1000. Woo Hoo!

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

1/2 way I got 2255. Nice!

Im done with mine. i won 725 points. Better than nothing Im off to play banko. Good luck and congrats to you all
    Sunshine Rewards

K so I made a total of 3165. Not bad.

Kim

Well, only got about 1400 with my spins, BUT it was enough to push me over 25,000 points!
    Don't think I'll cash out right away...maybe Tricia will be able to convince them to get gc's. Oh, what to do?
    Rebecca
    Sunshine Rewards

got a spin with a multiplier for 625 points...
    I think over all I made about 2000 points today.

I'm halfway to cashing out again... but I'm guessing I should wait until the card I ordered gets here before I add to it...
    Sure would be nice to have a disney card option too...
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Wow, you guys did alot better than I did.

Ended up with just over 1000 points but that is a lot better than most days.

Congrats,
    --Becky
    Wisconsin

Sunshine Rewards

I did pretty well today. I'm not sure of the exact number of points, but it was upwards of 2500. I'll take that for sure!

I'm finding that even though I like banko much more than the money wheel, overall I'm pulling in more points on the wheel. It just takes a much longer time to do that with 100 spins. I do have to say I'm addicted.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Wow, some of you did great! I got 1,506 on the money wheel and 140 on banko and I'm done for the day. My total now is 46,929 (had some in my account before SR) and I'm not cashing out, I'm going to hold out for as long as it takes for Tricia to convince them they we need some Disney GC.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

945 points on the wheel for me today. I'm trying to be happy with that, but I've been a member there since 2006 and I feel like I'll never get enough points to cash out. I only have just over 7000 now. sigh. It's not really worth the time it takes me to play. I will continue for Tricia & SR, but my heart is so not into it, yet.