Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HudHomesNow

A new batch of these credits just posted.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

any one NOT get credit for this one? I'm so bummin' lately with the higher credits!
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

These have actually been crediting really well.

Things that I can think of that might interfere with this one (just speculating): Doing too many of the same "type" too close together (Bargain Autos, Bargain Home, Pricestore, HUD), prepaid card, computer with a proxy server (at work, school, or AOL)??
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Hmm, I was credited for this one, but I have another issue. I looked around at the site, and when I showed it to dh, he wasn't interested, so I decided to cancel. I cancelled both, but I am still showing that there was $2.00 taken off of my obopay card. This is the only offer I did with this card, so I don't know what to think. They told me it would be refunded the next day, but it has been over a week. Should I call back and get someone else?

Thanks,

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

You have to request the refunds for these offers. They transfer you to a "supervisor" who has to enter in the refund but I received a refund on it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    You have to request the refunds for these offers. They transfer you to a "supervisor" who has to enter in the refund but I received a refund on it.
    Yep, that is what I did. Talked to the supervisor, who pretty much dragged his feet when I mentioned refund, but eventually (albeit reluctantly) agreed. Then nada.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

If you used your obopay card for it you will notice probably 2 - $1 charges. One should drop off after 30 days and the other should remain but you will see a -1.00 credit on it. If this didn't happen I would call back and speak to them.
    Sunshine Rewards

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

yeah i bet that was it. I have done all of those offers recently. Although the bargain autos came in really handy this weekend when we were researching our new car.
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

Looks like this offer is going to be going inactive on Monday.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs