Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To hop or not to hop, that is the question...

We definitely prefer the park hopper. Especially if you are staying on Disney property and using their transportation. We have young children and it has worked out best for us to be able to take a break mid day and then head back out to a different park for an evening dinner, parade or something else that we missed. If you are on the dining plan and don't park hop you will need to plan your day very carefully to make sure that you are spending the day in the park where you have your dinner reservations. It's hard to get all of the disney extra magic hours and the dinner reservations to work out sometimes. Not to mention the fact that we are constantly changing our minds as to what we want to do on different days. The park hopper gives us the flexibility to change plans at the last minute and not mess up dining reservations.

I guess it is a matter of your style and planning. If you are a stick to your plans no matter what type of family then you might not need the park hopper. But, if you like flexibility, then it is worth the extra money.

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

We are hoppers. I attribute it to short attention spans on the part of Mike and myself. We love to eat at Epcot so often times we find ourselves at one park and then hopping over for meals and then hopping back. Its also good when you find one park to be overly crowded you can just jump a bus and go elsewhere.
    Sunshine Rewards

We are not hoppers. The kids are generally content to stay in one park once we are there. My rule is I buy base tickets and if for some reason we decide when we get there we want to hop we can upgrade out tickets at the parks. That way I dont spend extra money on hopping for 7 people, that really adds up.

Sunshine Rewards