Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blockbuster is Back!!

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Unfortunately it's an "offer" so they can't request credits for these.

Guess I'm not getting this offer...

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by amarazas View Post
    Guess I'm not getting this offer...
    That's how I felt about the Stamps offer, I really wanted the service, but didn't get credit for it. Oh well you win some you lose some. Still a great service. (both Blockbuster and Stamps)
    Sunshine Rewards

Uggh! I got my movies but not my credit.

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Does anyone know how many movies you can rent per month - either by mail or going into the store?

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Lisaj68 View Post
    Does anyone know how many movies you can rent per month - either by mail or going into the store?
    My understand was unlimited rentals in a month, but your only allowed to "return" 5 per month in the store if you get them via the website sent to your home.
    Sunshine Rewards

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    My understand was unlimited rentals in a month, but your only allowed to "return" 5 per month in the store if you get them via the website sent to your home.
    Oh! I get it! Thanks!

I also signed up for the Blockbuster offer but never received credit. It doesn't even show up as "pending". Bummer!

Same here, but it's only been a couple days. I'm just hoping for a nice surprise in a couple days

I may be wrong but I thought if you paid money for an offer, you could file a TT? I did the stamps.com offer and didn't get credit for it. I remember being told that because there was no monthly or signup fee, I couldn't request the missing credit. If I had paid something to sign up for the offer, then I'd have a chance by filing a TT? And, then, there's always the chance that I'm confused again!

Good luck with your credits.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    I may be wrong but I thought if you paid money for an offer, you could file a TT? I did the stamps.com offer and didn't get credit for it. I remember being told that because there was no monthly or signup fee, I couldn't request the missing credit. If I had paid something to sign up for the offer, then I'd have a chance by filing a TT? And, then, there's always the chance that I'm confused again!

Good luck with your credits.
    No, Tricia posted about this in the Veggie Tales thread. Basically if it's a service you want your getting a good deal as it is, the credit's are just a bonus.

Also FYI, I did this one and it credited either immediately or on the hour (in pending). I also did stamps but never received credit for that one.
    Sunshine Rewards