Thread: Cindy- Cashout question

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Default Cindy- Cashout question

You have the Landry's gc's, right Cindy?

I cashed out for 1 $25 gc 16 days ago. I still haven't received it. I also cashed out for another $25 one 2 days ago.

I'm wondering if the first has gone out yet and if I should be concerned that it's lost? I always get the gc's super quick. I've never had to wait over 2 weeks before.

I have 3 weeks until my vacation so I'm not in panic mode just yet. But if it's going to take 3 weeks to get my second gc I'm afraid I won't get it in time. That'd be a bummer b/c the nearest RFC is 1.5 hours away.

Anyway, just wonder if you could let me know if any Landry's gc's have gone out so I can stop worrying. Thanks!

Bumping this up in hopes of getting an answer.

I received one of the Landry giftcards on Friday. It was dated on the SR letterhead as 1/29. My question is was that from my cashout on the 14th or the 27th? I'm hoping the 14th and that the 27th cashout is going out soon. If it was the 27th, that would mean that the 14th was lost in the mail, right?

We leave in the early morning on the 20th so I have 15 days to receive it (that and my DD/DGC cashout from the big cashout). I'm a teensy bit worried since I figured I'd have plenty of time to get everything given I cashout out over 3 weeks in advance. Plus I remember you saying Cindy that if I cashed out before the big cashout for Landry's, you'd probably be able to get it in the mail right away. (Which makes me think the one I got was from the 27th and the 14th one is lost in the mail.) I'm hoping my posting will ensure everything gets here in time, simply b/c I'm being neurotic and posting. You know, like I'm worrying and posting and it'll arrive later today kind of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    Bumping this up in hopes of getting an answer.

I received one of the Landry giftcards on Friday. It was dated on the SR letterhead as 1/29. My question is was that from my cashout on the 14th or the 27th? I'm hoping the 14th and that the 27th cashout is going out soon. If it was the 27th, that would mean that the 14th was lost in the mail, right?

We leave in the early morning on the 20th so I have 15 days to receive it (that and my DD/DGC cashout from the big cashout). I'm a teensy bit worried since I figured I'd have plenty of time to get everything given I cashout out over 3 weeks in advance. Plus I remember you saying Cindy that if I cashed out before the big cashout for Landry's, you'd probably be able to get it in the mail right away. (Which makes me think the one I got was from the 27th and the 14th one is lost in the mail.) I'm hoping my posting will ensure everything gets here in time, simply b/c I'm being neurotic and posting. You know, like I'm worrying and posting and it'll arrive later today kind of thing.
    Heres the good news and the bad news. My email is really messed up and at that time, I don't think I was receiving much of anything, it was all going to spam and junk, so, its probably in there. The 14th has not been mailed out, so I will find that cashout today and it will be in the mail tomorrow and you will have it in time.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Heres the good news and the bad news. My email is really messed up and at that time, I don't think I was receiving much of anything, it was all going to spam and junk, so, its probably in there. The 14th has not been mailed out, so I will find that cashout today and it will be in the mail tomorrow and you will have it in time.
    Thanks a ton for your response! I'm glad to hear that it wasn't lost in the mail at least. I should have plenty of time to receive it if it goes out soon since I seem to get everything in 3-5 days at most from the SR ship dates.

Phew. Now I can relax. Thanks!