Thread: Cashout & shipping question

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Default Cashout & shipping question

I'm planning on making 4 seperate (small) cashouts this week for our upcoming trip Feb. I'll be cashing out for Disney Dollars, Disney GC (during the big cashout), Rainforest Cafe & KFC.

My question is, it best to go ahead and cash out for all but the GC now? Or should I do it all at once? I'm specifically thinking about postage. I'd hate to have SR spend more $$ than necessary to ship out 4 (or whatever it'd be) seperate envelopes for the rewards.

So what would you guys prefer?

well I would wait. Last cashout I thought I would save Tricia some work and cashed out and then there was a special cashout for the same gift card during the special cashout. I am not sure those cards you mentioned would have a special cashout but I would at least wait and see.
    Last edited by wilsonfamily4; 01-25-2008 at 02:51 PM.
    <Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

I'm fairly certain that only Tricia sends out the Disney GC. Everything else comes from Cindy.

So maybe if you know what you want to allot for the special Disney thing, then go ahead and do the others now. Maybe pm Cindy you are making multiple cashouts so she can be on the lookout to combine shipping.

Pipe up Cindy, Tricia, et al if I'm wrong!

Sounds like you are going to have a great trip, great planning and use of awards too!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Cindy and I kind of split the Disney Dollars now, but Laura is right that I do the Disney Gift Cards and Cindy does everything else. If you can wait, you might want to do the Disney Dollars and Disney Gift Cards together during the special cashout. Then do the others whenever together.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Ok, so do all the disney stuff together on Tues., and cashout for the other stuff now is fine?

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    Ok, so do all the disney stuff together on Tues., and cashout for the other stuff now is fine?
    Yes but like the OP said some of the other GC's may be discounted during the big cashout, so IMHO i would just wait and do them all during the cashout.
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Yes but like the OP said some of the other GC's may be discounted during the big cashout, so IMHO i would just wait and do them all during the cashout.
    Oh yeah! I'm so singularly focused on Disney I forgot Tricia puts up other specials also. I change my vote...wait for the cashout!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    Ya, and I might be nice and send it out to you soon....ok, now I'm piping up. LOL
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.