Page 100 of 136 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1355

Thread: Posts about My Thought Counts/OTX Surveys Pls Read 1st Post!

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I hear what you are saying. I sometimes have days go by without qualifying. However, I am more focused on qualifying for the daily Greenfield survey. If I happen to get an OTX survey, too, that's just icing on the cake. Try not to let it frustrate you too much. Getting $25 in weeks is just 3 weeks is awesome!
    I too am focused on the daily survey and all I have done today is try and qualify for a survey! I just don't seem to qualify for anything today and I have the feeling that this weekend is not going to be any better. I was hoping for the big bonus this month.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

i understand what you are saying and i can totally relate. it took me all day yesterday to finally get a ds but with a lot of patience and persistence i did finally get one. just sit back and relax and continue to try. also, don't stress out too much about it (and i speak from personal experience about stressing out over surveys) and be happy when you get one. i will keep my fingers crossed for you that you get a survey today and i hope you have a great weekend. keep smiling.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by mom2cuties View Post
    Hi all!
    Is anyone else frustrated with OTX? I havent qualified for a survey in days and I keep getting the same qualifying questions. I use the same computer and information and I make sure to clear my cookies. I'm pretty new here so maybe this is just par for the course. I am doing ok with Greenfield, offers, and (of course) shopping so I know I'm doing something right!
    I really do love it here. I'm addicted, I think! I signed up 3 weeks ago and I am already at $25 not counting some shopping credits I am waiting for

Anyone have an insight for me? Thanks!
    I find that it is sometimes better to take OTX in late afternoon or early evening. I think they might release new ones then that aren't available in the morning. I just took one at 2:15 west coast time and I had been trying all day.

OtX can be very frustrating in trying to qualify you for the same surveys, ie. NFL, video games, do you have a cell phone - I have answered both yes and no to that question and both times did not qualify!!! It helps a little to put all of your info in even the stuff that isn't required because they're going to ask you for it anyways!!!

Congrats on making $25 so fast!! Good luck and remember to have fun!!

Karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Be careful switching up your answers (nfl, video games), they may consider it fraud...since technically your interests shouldn't really change overnight.

I realize some may change down the road, like you may in fact buy an xbox so your answer will be different. I just wouldn't go throwing a bunch of noodles at the wall trying to make one stick

I know it is frustrating to get them when you know you'll get booted, but I've actually had a few go through, with all my same answers. It just depends on what they are looking for that day.

We don't want another surveygate!
    Last edited by cglaura; 07-18-2008 at 08:28 PM.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

did anyone have a problem with their OTX crediting yesterday? I did one last night...went to congrats....you know the whole nine yards.......and still no credit this morning (I haven't had this problem in a while)

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    did anyone have a problem with their OTX crediting yesterday? I did one last night...went to congrats....you know the whole nine yards.......and still no credit this morning (I haven't had this problem in a while)

Pamela
    That happened to me on the 2nd day of crazy credits, I very rarely have an issue with them not crediting.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have not been able to get a survey of any kind in over a week.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    I have not been able to get a survey of any kind in over a week.
    You are not alone ........

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

I tried a OTX just now and the first page of the survey would not load. I went back and tried again and they told me I had already met my limit today! Wonder if I will get credit for survey I didn't get to take
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    I tried a OTX just now and the first page of the survey would not load. I went back and tried again and they told me I had already met my limit today! Wonder if I will get credit for survey I didn't get to take

The same thing happened to me tonight. I'm guessing we won't get credit or another chance at a survey. I thought it was just me until I read this. Maybe they are having issues.

Sunshine Rewards