Thread: Oh no! Did I just mess up?!?

Default Oh no! Did I just mess up?!?

I just ordered a 3 month subscription to Disney DVD Gift express. When I completed the order, I went back to SR and somehow I was logged out. Help! I always clear cookies before shopping, then I make sure I am logged in. So I have no idea what happened. Is this going to be a problem getting my credits?

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Oh, no! That is really frustrating. I've had it happen to me, also, but I have managed to get credits because I did click through SR first. Hope that will be true for you as well. Good luck!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

This happens to me periodically for offers and shopping. So far, I have always gotten credit. Hope it credits for you!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm sure you'll be fine - the same thing happened to me last week when I ordered something from Walmart.com...came back to SR and was logged out. But I did receive credit, so I'm sure you will too!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    I just ordered a 3 month subscription to Disney DVD Gift express. When I completed the order, I went back to SR and somehow I was logged out. Help! I always clear cookies before shopping, then I make sure I am logged in. So I have no idea what happened. Is this going to be a problem getting my credits?
    I signed up on Saturday night too! I'm so excited to get the DVDs! Although, I think I have to change some of mine up since I had Aladdin & Cinderella for months 2 & 3...couldn't figure out how to change month 1. Wonder how that works...if you select a DVD that's going to be going back in the vault?? You must have to select another movie I would guess? I doubt they'd honor your request a few months later??? Anyone know?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Thanks you guys! You all did a good job at making me feel better. Even if the credits don't come through, I will still be getting some Disney DVD's. So, after watching Ratatouille the other night while babysitting my neice and nephew, during the previews they showed the Pixar shorts. I got that one and Chicken Little and Miracle(DH is a huge hockey fan). Somehow, I have never seen those two movies.

We got the Pixar shorts for Yule, and it's so much fun. And Chicken Little is the cutest movie. I love the (voice) casting.

Magical JenK, I hope you can figure out how to change it! You've reminded me that I need to order one or both of those before the 31st, though I need to do it through DMC to almost finish up that membership obligation. The gift express thing sounds good, especially getting credits for it, but I gotta finish this first!
    Sunshine Rewards