Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Paypal cashout ?

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I also have cashed out to paypal once and there wasn't a fee. I have a standard account too. If you have an account that is set up for business and accepts credit cards I believe a fee is taken out. You may want to check it and set up an account that is just the basic account in order to accept paypal from SR if yours is the kind that charges to accept payments.
    I'll check with her, but this is what I don't understand, my account has always been set up to take credit cards, but the ONLY time a fee is imposed is when I PAY or RECEIVE payment with a CC, not for regular transactions.
    Again I'm not sure what her's is, and what have to re-read PP terms to see, but I just wanted to know if it's standard practice, from SR etc.

THanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I'll check with her, but this is what I don't understand, my account has always been set up to take credit cards, but the ONLY time a fee is imposed is when I PAY or RECEIVE payment with a CC, not for regular transactions.
    Again I'm not sure what her's is, and what have to re-read PP terms to see, but I just wanted to know if it's standard practice, from SR etc.

THanks!
    My account allows credit cards, but is only charged a fee is someone pays me with a credit card.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Does SR pay with a credit card? I can't figure out what the difference in accounts is that makes some pay a fee and some not.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Does SR pay with a credit card? I can't figure out what the difference in accounts is that makes some pay a fee and some not.
    I think Tricia just pays out of her paypal account, or maybe even a debit card.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I have always gotten a small fee when I cashout with Sunshine. SoI just recently made another ebay account. The very simplest form so I won't get charged. At my other ebay account it is set up to take credit cards for ebay.
    <Sunshine Rewards

I have the paypal hooked up to my checking account, not my credit card. But I also usually have enough in the paypal that it is coming directly out of there. I've only heard of a small handful of people ever having anything deducted, so I think there is definitely something about how the member's paypal account is set up.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Hi all

Just wondering if paypal is still sent on the 15th of the following month of cashout? Just wondering so I don't keep checking my account today for no reason!

Quote Originally Posted by RDGCJK View Post
    Hi all

Just wondering if paypal is still sent on the 15th of the following month of cashout? Just wondering so I don't keep checking my account today for no reason!
    Yep. If you cashed out in January, you will be getting in as soon as its all verified which is all manual. If you cashed out this month, you'll get it in March.

And some are being held if people did a lot of daily surveys and had fraudulent email addresses on Greenfield's list. And I don't mean people who used just a few multiple addresses. I mean people who used 30 different email addresses.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks Cindy! That's good to know.