Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Very Dissapointed

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I can't answer about ccleaner, but I do know that I use multiple e-mail addys for offers and surveys without problems. I have given SR my normal e-mail addy for notices from them and when I shop. I haven't gotten any spam from doing so. HTH
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by csmerloni View Post
    Is it OK for me to use multiple email addresses when signing up for offers? I don't want to do anything that isn't "legal" here!

Also does ccleaner work better than clearing cookies from internet options on IE?

Thanks!
    I'm not sure if cccleaner works better or is just a faster / one click way to do it. I clear from IE (also clear History and Temp Internet files at same time).

I get credits just fine, some just won't for me, like Brandarama, but on the whole pretty well.

And, yes, as Pat said also it is ok to use multiple emails as long as they are valid (and aren't using them to get credit more than once here or anywhere else) . Also make sure to check for a confirmation email to click on. Some don't require the click to get credit, but it does verify to the advertiser you gave a valid email which is good for SR's reputation so I click on them all (not all the spam, just the one you know is specific to the offer...like congrats on your Nike vs. Addidas, click here to verify....)

If you use Spybot, make sure it didn't populate a list in your IE block sites:

Tools ---> Internet Options ---> Privacy Tab ---> Sites Button

I had a bunch, once I "Remove All", my credits started flying in.

Good luck!!

Oh, and don't forget to try for the Daily Surveys. That alone w/ the bonus if you can do one every day is $32.80 a month! And if you can get the My Thoughts Count/OTX you can get another $22ish depending on what the credit is for the day (.70 / .80).
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards