Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Very Dissapointed

Default Very Dissapointed

I have had very little luck getting any credits for freebies and have gotten NOTHING from the paid emials. I have had only 2 credit since November, the one I tried yesterday, nothing. I have used a different email and even a different computer. I am so tired of clicking through 15 or so pages and filling in all the info and getting nothing.

Just really venting, it has been a crappy day all around.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I am moving to the technical issues section. If you post some general info such as:
    Operating system
    Internet Browser
    Internet connection type
    email account (ie yahoo, gmail, hotmail)
    antivirus software
    firewall software
    cookie settings

We can try to troubleshoot with you.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by marsham View Post
    I have had very little luck getting any credits for freebies and have gotten NOTHING from the paid emials. I have had only 2 credit since November, the one I tried yesterday, nothing. I have used a different email and even a different computer. I am so tired of clicking through 15 or so pages and filling in all the info and getting nothing.

Just really venting, it has been a crappy day all around.
    Since over 99% of all offers will credit, there seems to be a problem on your end. I know I run daily AVG and all sorts of stuff, I clear my cookies, and do this and that, and I had a dry spell of about a month. Then, I got a new gmail addy, and now most of them are crediting for me.I also had cleared my cookies 3 times once right after the other and all my temp internet files. There is definately something blocking, maybe a firewall or your service provider, or something because everyone else can get credits and you be the only one that doesn't shows its not on our end,so clearly there is a reason for that which is beyond SR. Maybe someone with more technical knowledge on here can help you, you might even want to do a search for the problem and see what it brings up, but it seem all of us for some odd reason have had this problem at one time or another.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Are you a new memebr who has just been doing it for a little while or have you been a member for a time and used to get credits but they aren't showing up now? This makes a difference because it could be that your computer isn't set up right in its settings to let things credit. If you have always gotten credit before and you suddenly aren't then there are options we can look at to figure out why they aren't making it through on your end. We have had ALOT of credits in the past few days so you should have seen at least some credits. Since you aren't there is something blocking you on your end. A little more info might help us to figure it out for you.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    but it seem all of us for some odd reason have had this problem at one time or another.
    TRUE
    I had this problem after months and doing everything right. SO I added ccleaner and took a few weeks off. That did the trick. I think the biggest things are
    1. clearing cookies either not at all or too soon
    2. you may need a new email address
    3. making sure your cookies are set to accept all
    4. you may have some odd cookies hanging around and need to add some sort of cleaner to get those buggers
    5. just taking some time off and then coming back
    <Sunshine Rewards

Well, thanks for the answers. Since I did an offer yesterday on a brand new cleaned machine, I don't know what else it is. I have never had much success with the offers, once in a while they work. I haven't tried to do any for at least 3 or more weeks, either.

As far as clearing cookies and history and temp files, that is all well and good, but I do a lot more than offers on my computer and I clearing everything means having to reinput all my banking info, all my IDs and passwords at sites, etc. That's why I decided to do the offer on the "clean" machine". I have tried different emails, too. I think it is just me.

Well, like I said, it is a crappy day all around. But thanks to everyone for the suggestions.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Well, thanks for the answers. Since I did an offer yesterday on a brand new cleaned machine, I don't know what else it is. I have never had much success with the offers, once in a while they work. I haven't tried to do any for at least 3 or more weeks, either.

As far as clearing cookies and history and temp files, that is all well and good, but I do a lot more than offers on my computer and I clearing everything means having to reinput all my banking info, all my IDs and passwords at sites, etc. That's why I decided to do the offer on the "clean" machine". I have tried different emails, too. I think it is just me.

Well, like I said, it is a crappy day all around. But thanks to everyone for the suggestions.
    Try letting us know the following information:

Operating system
    Internet Browser
    Internet connection type
    email account (ie yahoo, gmail, hotmail)
    antivirus software
    firewall software
    cookie settings

We can try to troubleshoot with you.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

If it is a new machine then the chances are that you have your settings wrong. If you have your settings to block cookies then you won't get credit for anything. You have to make sure that the settings are such that the cookies can be set and retrieved. If you give us more info we can help you fix the issues.
    Sunshine Rewards

The good news is that you have some real "experts" in here to help you out. They are very patient.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I can't help you with the techy part, but I do hope you have a better day!
    Sunshine Rewards