Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shopping sites (or OFFERS) that I would love to see added!

Hybrid View

Am I missing something?? What happen to Jet Blue??
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Is there any chance we could get an offer for tax preparation, something similar to the Tax Act offer last year? I qualify for the IRS' free file, so I don't really care which company gets the offer, but I refuse to pay for something I can do for free.

I know it's a few weeks away from the start of tax season, but I thought I'd ask.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Is there any chance we could get an offer for tax preparation, something similar to the Tax Act offer last year? I qualify for the IRS' free file, so I don't really care which company gets the offer, but I refuse to pay for something I can do for free.

I know it's a few weeks away from the start of tax season, but I thought I'd ask.
    We can get TaxAct again but I just emailed them to find out if it is only for people who register with them for the first time or anyone who completes a preparation.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We can get TaxAct again but I just emailed them to find out if it is only for people who register with them for the first time or anyone who completes a preparation.
    Thanks for looking into it!

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Thanks for looking into it!
    You CAN get credit again as long as you click on our link before you start your 2011 return with them. YEA!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

everything my DH wanted from rockler is backordered until feb. 8th, lol. looks like i'll be waiting to place an order! thanks for getting them set up so fast, tricia!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yay for TaxAct! I love using their website for my tax prep. I already have my last paystubs printed out and am just waiting to get the bank information and Mike's paystub/W-2 from his old company and then we'll be filed and ready to go.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    You CAN get credit again as long as you click on our link before you start your 2011 return with them. YEA!!
    Just wanted to double check if this is still the case since the offer for Tax Act says new users only. I'm still waiting on one more W-2, but as soon as that comes, I'm filing.

Sunshine Rewards

Could we get Mamapedia? It's another daily deal website and it looks like they have an affiliate program.

Thanks.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Was wondering if you can get Fancy fortune Cookies? They have the gigantic Fortune Cookies and make you own fortunes.
    All childen are blessings. MEMBER 11788
    DH 65 DS 44 DD 42 DD 39 DD 37 DS 23 DS 20 Granbabies: Shayla W. 16, Becca A. 14, & Ember Claire W. 10, :Minnie: Hayden R. 7, :Minnie: Saga W. 2, Bean A. 15, Leif W. 14, Crest W. 11, & Emory Zane C. 10 , Ian C. 9 & Callum W.8 in memory of Weston w. and Landic w. who were born too early., W., Colter W 3/2021