Thread: anyone have an alamo coupon they don't need?

Default anyone have an alamo coupon they don't need?

We are going back in March and will likely be renting a car again....I'd like to do it on Disney property instead of the airport but we'll deal with whatever...does anyone have an alamo coupon from the entertainment book or elsewhere? thanks!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    We are going back in March and will likely be renting a car again....I'd like to do it on Disney property instead of the airport but we'll deal with whatever...does anyone have an alamo coupon from the entertainment book or elsewhere? thanks!
    I have the ones from the 2010 book that are good until June, 2011. Send me your address by PM and I'll drop them in the mail.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    I have the ones from the 2010 book that are good until June, 2011. Send me your address by PM and I'll drop them in the mail.
    Kathie...I HAVE one! I didn't know the coupons didn't expire until June! Thanks so much for posting this! SWEET!!! i am so excited!
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    Kathie...I HAVE one! I didn't know the coupons didn't expire until June! Thanks so much for posting this! SWEET!!! i am so excited!
    Great!! National does that also. Great to be able to get that extra 6 months. I don't use Alamo and still have the coupons. If anyone else needs them send me a PM with your address and I'll drop them in the mail.