Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ack!!! I can't find my......

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Dude - there is still hope. I once put a pair of earrings in a "safe" place. Well, 15 months later I found them! I had stuck them inside a change purse that I use for traveling because I knew that they couldn't fall out of it. The next couple of trip I took, I didn't take my traveling change purse. It was not until we were at the beach that I found them.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    Dude - there is still hope. I once put a pair of earrings in a "safe" place. Well, 15 months later I found them! I had stuck them inside a change purse that I use for traveling because I knew that they couldn't fall out of it. The next couple of trip I took, I didn't take my traveling change purse. It was not until we were at the beach that I found them.
    I can top that. I lost a nursing bra and tiny little booties while in the hospital for DD12. 30 months later, while in hospital for DD10, I found both in a pocket of my suitcase. After, having a major hormonal fight with my mom because I thought she had lost them. Shhhh, I have still not told her.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    I can top that. I lost a nursing bra and tiny little booties while in the hospital for DD12. 30 months later, while in hospital for DD10, I found both in a pocket of my suitcase. After, having a major hormonal fight with my mom because I thought she had lost them. Shhhh, I have still not told her.
    Wow that is a long time. I guess that most things are really not losted just in their safe place.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the good laugh... I loose things in "safe places" all the time. Gotta love those "safe places"!

Right now I'm looking for the base of my fan... The worse part is that I swear I saw it two weeks ago!
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards