Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next round of gift cards to be sent?

Default Next round of gift cards to be sent?

I cashed out for a Disney gc on 12/28. Should I be expecting my card soon? I don't cash out often enough to know what the mailing out schedule is. TIA!
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

You were right on the cutoff! I sent out through the 27th last week. So you are next. Hopefully tomorrow depending on what happens with the weather here in Indy.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks Tricia! I have never cashed out for a $500 gc before so I'm a little nervous about it. With the weather we've been having this winter, (we've got over 185 inches of snow so far!!) I am worried about it winding up in the snowbank and I never find it. Hoping for mailable weather tomorrow for ya!
    Melissa

Quote Originally Posted by Weluvdisny View Post
    Thanks Tricia! I have never cashed out for a $500 gc before so I'm a little nervous about it. With the weather we've been having this winter, (we've got over 185 inches of snow so far!!) I am worried about it winding up in the snowbank and I never find it. Hoping for mailable weather tomorrow for ya!
    Since your card is so big and I may not be able to get to the Disney Store if the weather gets as bad as they are saying, I just had one shipped from Disney directly to you. So if you do not get it, it will be REALLY easy for us to just use the email confirmation to have them cancel it and send a new one to you.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Tricia, what is the usual block of dates that you send the gift cards out for (1 week, 2 weeks)?

I cashed out for a $500 on 1/6, will that be in this group or the next?

Thanks!
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mom2ian View Post
    Tricia, what is the usual block of dates that you send the gift cards out for (1 week, 2 weeks)?

I cashed out for a $500 on 1/6, will that be in this group or the next?

Thanks!
    I send them out every week.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I'm confused You send them out weekly but they are for members who cashed out about 4 weeks earlier, correct? I just cashed out this morning and won't see my GC for about 4 weeks, right?
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyJudi View Post
    I'm confused You send them out weekly but they are for members who cashed out about 4 weeks earlier, correct? I just cashed out this morning and won't see my GC for about 4 weeks, right?
    Correct. I send them out in the order in which people cashout but I just keep sending them out at least once a week. So every week another batch goes out and I just go straight down the list.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Correct. I send them out in the order in which people cashout but I just keep sending them out at least once a week. So every week another batch goes out and I just go straight down the list.
    Great! Thanks Tricia!
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    You were right on the cutoff! I sent out through the 27th last week. So you are next. Hopefully tomorrow depending on what happens with the weather here in Indy.

I cashed out for (3) $100.00 e-cards on 1/01/2011. It sounds like I should keep an eye out in my "Inbox" in the next week or so.

Thanks for the update, Tricia! I also cashed out for another $100.00 e-card on 1/19/2011. Thanks again!