Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 12/28 survey didn't credit...

Mine came thru!! Thanks Tricia and the whole SR Family!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Mine came through, too! Thanks, Tricia, for the extra work to get the credits for us!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Got Mine, and it looks like the survey monthly bonus too WOOT!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I had a few between the 27th and 30th that didn't credit as well. I wasn't sure if it was a me thing or a greenfield thing. Maybe tricia will shed some light.
    I was just coming to post the same thing. I thought I had exceeded the 25 survey mark but only got credit for 23... I did not get credit for the 30 or 31st plus I did not get credit for one earlier in the month but I think I posted about that already.
    Sunshine RewardsShirley

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Shirley the surveys have all been posted now. Greenfield had to manual load some of them and Tricia had to upload those but she had them all done by yesterday afternoon. If you haven't gotten the credits yet then there isn't much chance they will be coming through. I wonder if you are checking the exceeded limit message to be sure your survey was accepted?
    Sunshine Rewards

Just wanted to say thanks for how quickly the uncredited 12/28 survey issue was cleared up - what good work! Would have said thanks sooner, but i caught some nasty little stomach bug that laid me flat Uggh. At least I feel better now & can get going on SR again!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Shirley the surveys have all been posted now. Greenfield had to manual load some of them and Tricia had to upload those but she had them all done by yesterday afternoon. If you haven't gotten the credits yet then there isn't much chance they will be coming through. I wonder if you are checking the exceeded limit message to be sure your survey was accepted?
    I saw that - after I posted I read the entire thread... I did not think I had a chance but I did get the exceeded screen - I always check. It must be my computer. IT is starting to shut down and restart on me without warning. When it comes back up - all cookies are cleared as well as all my history etc. So it may have shut down before the cookies could have done what ever it is they do....

EDIT: Just checked the dates of no crediting surveys - 25th, 28th, and 31st
    Last edited by lenzs4; 01-03-2008 at 09:59 PM. Reason: update the dates
    Sunshine RewardsShirley

Quote Originally Posted by lenzs4 View Post
    I saw that - after I posted I read the entire thread... I did not think I had a chance but I did get the exceeded screen - I always check. It must be my computer. IT is starting to shut down and restart on me without warning. When it comes back up - all cookies are cleared as well as all my history etc. So it may have shut down before the cookies could have done what ever it is they do....

EDIT: Just checked the dates of no crediting surveys - 25th, 28th, and 31st
    if your coumputer shuts down and restarts offten with no erros thats a good sign that your computer is invected with something! and should be cleand, Spyware, adware, virus, everything! to make sure your computer has not my hijacked by some program or person!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    if your coumputer shuts down and restarts offten with no erros thats a good sign that your computer is invected with something! and should be cleand, Spyware, adware, virus, everything! to make sure your computer has not my hijacked by some program or person!
    We have done it all - my DH even had our computer buddies come over to see if they could do something we had not - they think the hard drive is about to crash. We are currently transferring everything to a back up drive so we can replace it. It has good days and bad days amd let me tell you it is frustrating on bad days when I am 30 minutes into a survey and it restarts before I can finish
    Sunshine RewardsShirley

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by lenzs4 View Post
    We have done it all - my DH even had our computer buddies come over to see if they could do something we had not - they think the hard drive is about to crash. We are currently transferring everything to a back up drive so we can replace it. It has good days and bad days amd let me tell you it is frustrating on bad days when I am 30 minutes into a survey and it restarts before I can finish
    Ugh that sounds dreadful. My work computer started doing that often last year about this time. It would actually blue screen on my then I'd have to reboot. My IT dept couldn't figure out what to do so eventually they issued a new laptop in July and I haven't had any issues yet.
    Sunshine Rewards