Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/28 survey didn't credit...

Just comming here to check on these so glad I was not the only one missing the 28th . Sorry you guys now have extra work
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

I was expecting credit for three surveys today and only got two -- I'm guessing my missing one is also 12/28.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't receive credit for 12/28. Just logged in and came looking. Thanks, Tricia, for looking into it. Thanks also to everyone who posted so I don't feel so lonely!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I was also wondering why 12/28 didn't credit. I had used the library at the public library while on vacation and I doublechecked that I got the message that I exceeded the daily limit so I thought I was good. But, when I didn't see the 12/28 credit, I thought maybe it didn't work after all because it wasn't my own computer. Crossing my fingers that it will come through.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm so sorry that this has created so much extra work for you Tricia. I am also missing my survey for the 28th and for the 27th. I completed 1 every day in Dec. and got the congrats page. Thanks for all your hard work. We all appreciate it!

I was also missing it- that would put me at 30. Thank you Tricia for letting us know what's going on. i'm sorry it's making a hassle for you.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Thanks, Tricia! I am missing the 28th, too.
    Thanks LuvMyBoys & arob414
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Whew!!!! I was just ready to run and check out my SR notebook too. I was trying really hard after Christmas to hit the 20 mark to get the bonus. I struggled to get in a survey every night. I am glad that I am not the only one that didn't get credit for the 28th. Sorry Tricia that it makes extra work for you.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Default Did 12/28 surveys credit yet? I see that 12/29 did

I was just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem, I didn't receive credit for 12/28 but I did for 12/29. Just curious, because without the credit of 12/28 I'm at 19 surveys instead of the actual 20,
    Sunshine Rewards

This should answer your questions

http://sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=5810
    Sunshine Rewards