Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/28 survey didn't credit...

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Well, I never even noticed that I too was missing 12/28!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

It looks like they uploaded all of the stats except the 28th, which makes an absolute MESS for me because it means that our auto creditor will now not work on them. Grrrr..... I will keep an eye out for them for awhile and get them loaded manually as soon as we can get them. It will mean that bonuses will not be done until this evening or tomorrow, though, because I want to make sure that they have their monthly numbers all straightened out before I do them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks for letting us know Tricia! My heart sunk when I didn't see credit for the 28th because that makes me one short for the $7.50 bonus! Hopefully they come through. I'm so sorry it will create extra work for you though!
    Debbie

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It looks like they uploaded all of the stats except the 28th, which makes an absolute MESS for me because it means that our auto creditor will now not work on them. Grrrr..... I will keep an eye out for them for awhile and get them loaded manually as soon as we can get them. It will mean that bonuses will not be done until this evening or tomorrow, though, because I want to make sure that they have their monthly numbers all straightened out before I do them.
    Thanks Trisha! It doesn't matter to me when the bonuses come, just good to know that we're not missing them. But sorry that it means more work for you.

April
    Sunshine Rewards

Sorry for the extra work!

I too need the credit for the 12/28 survey.
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

Unhappy

i joined on 12/28 ive took 3 and none have credited

Ok I can breathe now. I was running to my SR notebook to make sure I took a survey on 12/28. I only have 29 w/o it.

I was hoping to cash out today with the survey bonus for our trip in 24 days. Does anyone know when the next batch of reward cards are going out?
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Weluvdisny View Post
    Ok I can breathe now. I was running to my SR notebook to make sure I took a survey on 12/28. I only have 29 w/o it.

I was hoping to cash out today with the survey bonus for our trip in 24 days. Does anyone know when the next batch of reward cards are going out?
    She was going to do them today I think from a previous post but she may wait a day since the bonuses won't be posted as planned.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by alnval321 View Post
    i joined on 12/28 ive took 3 and none have credited
    Did you make sure you got the congrats screen after each one and that it wouldn't let you take another one?
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the update Trisha - I was scratching my head about the 28th, so I'm relieved to hear it's a widespread issue.

I'm so sorry it's going to create (or add to) a headache for you!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member