Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Coffee Offers?

This credited almost immediately!!

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I LOVE Gevalia coffee! Unfortunately, I got DH a new machine for Christmas - the Tassimo - so I don't need this coffee anymore. We LOVE the machines. We used to get a new one every 6 months!

Now if we could get SR money for buying Gevalia products...Tassimo is a Gevalia company!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    I LOVE Gevalia coffee! Unfortunately, I got DH a new machine for Christmas - the Tassimo - so I don't need this coffee anymore. We LOVE the machines. We used to get a new one every 6 months!

Now if we could get SR money for buying Gevalia products...Tassimo is a Gevalia company!
    Will you share some of your favorites? I can't tell you how much I'm going to miss my Boca Villa from that "bad company" that I fired today because of their poor service to SR members

But, I am willing to learn to like something else. I orded French Roast, Signature blend, and breakfast blend to start with. Doubt I'll use the machine except for a spare because my Cuisinart Grind & Brew is still working great so I buy whole beans.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

We love the Signature Blend and the Morning Blend. Both are WONDERFUL. The Mocha one is good too...that is about as far as I go with flavored coffees.
    Sunshine Rewards