Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Coffee Offers?

Default Any Coffee Offers?

My coffee maker is starting to shed it's paint on the heating plate, so time to get a new one. I checked the list and saw nothing, but have there been any good ones here in the past, either offers or shopping?

As any good Sunshiner knows, why spend money if you can't get rewarded????

Quote Originally Posted by marsham View Post
    My coffee maker is starting to shed it's paint on the heating plate, so time to get a new one. I checked the list and saw nothing, but have there been any good ones here in the past, either offers or shopping?

As any good Sunshiner knows, why spend money if you can't get rewarded????
    We may be able to come up with one in a day or so, so hold tight.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks, Cindy. It isn't anything I need today, so I will wait to see what comes in here.

Just talking about coffee makers... my mil gave us a really nice one for christmas..I dont know where she got it from., But it has this awful electric smell to it. My husband and I decieded to unplug it and I guess where going to have to throw it away because we didnt keep the box

Quote Originally Posted by aknight373 View Post
    Just talking about coffee makers... my mil gave us a really nice one for christmas..I dont know where she got it from., But it has this awful electric smell to it. My husband and I decieded to unplug it and I guess where going to have to throw it away because we didnt keep the box
    Call the manufacturer! If it's that new and if it's nice, I'm sure it's under some sort of warranty.

And if you have to, talk to your MIL. If you gave her something that broke down, you'd want her to get it taken care of, right? you wouldn't want her to just throw away your gift, yes?
    Sunshine Rewards

New Gevalia offer just put up, and its the best one I've ever seen, so get it quick.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Alright I've mulled this one over for a day and decided to try it. I hope their coffee is good!

I like Gevalia, its on the liine of Millstone, pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    New Gevalia offer just put up, and its the best one I've ever seen, so get it quick.
    Man, I was hoping it'd be the old-School mini kind. Oh well.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

The coffee is really good, but I have to pass on this one, I need a machine with a timer. I figure I have at least 6 months or more left on this one, so I will keep watching the offers.