Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: January surveys

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Got one on rental websites today. 30/30.......1 to go!
    Woohoo! I had 1 everday until this weekend. I could not get one on Saturday....So I will have to settle with the 25 surveys. Well....not really settle, because it is all EXTRA money!!!!

Congrats!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I had a really hard time this month. I did a lot of them that didn't credit. Hopefully next month will be better.

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Woohoo! I had 1 everday until this weekend. I could not get one on Saturday....So I will have to settle with the 25 surveys. Well....not really settle, because it is all EXTRA money!!!!

Congrats!
    Same for me but I got one up until Sunday, couldn't get one to save my life. Haven't gotten one today but I am not going to go crazy because I already met the 25 survey goal.

I hit my 31 for the month! I did a survey yesterday that went to the end, but didn't take me back to the SR page, so I did another one right after it that did take me to the SR page and it credited me for both.

I get my bonus for the month! Too bad it won't count towards getting me up on the big board, I am #14 on it, just a few dollars off of being in the top 10.
    Jess
    Sunshine Rewards

I had a "funky" yesterday as well. The survey I took gave me the "thank you" but when I went back to doublecheck, it didn't give me the "exceeded" message - it would have let me in to take another one. So, I let DH take one and he then got the "exceeded" message. Today, both of them credited. I didn't make 31, I'll be one lousy survey shy. But, I'm very happy with the $5 bonus that I'll get. That's a drink on the ship ~ and that works for me!
    Sunshine Rewards

I did it. I got 31 survey's, I get the $8.00 bonus.
    I got credit this month for a extra survey, so I made my goal a day early. I was so afraid of not getting 31, I wouldn't let a day go by.

I'll probably do one tomorrow, just to get the .80. I'm striving for the $500 Disney Gift card for my trip next November.

I am so glad that I made it to 31! My husband was getting peeved that I was on the internet every morning, but it pays off. I just cashed out on $400 and all it took was a little time every day. I should teach him a lesson to keep is comments to himself and not let him share in my earnings.
    Jess
    Sunshine Rewards

I was doing good up until Saturday when I couldn't get one to save my life. So, I missed the $8.00 bonus, but I'll still be getting the $5 so all's good!
    Debbie

I'm just glad to get the 5$ bonus - I knew I wouldn't have much of a chance at the big one, because we were gone for a couple days earlier this month anyway. But a bonus is a bonus!!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I missed the $8, but got to $5 today! Yahoo! Thanks!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin