Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: January surveys

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.knip View Post
    Got a goofy one about dating guys? But that is 6 for the month!
    I got that one. When it ended I was like what, that's it? Nice
    <Sunshine Rewards

I just got my 25th survey for the month - made the $5 bonus!!! Woo Hoo!!

And I'm back in the Top 10!!! (let's hope I make it 10 more hours!!!!)
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Surveys are killing me this month! I was out of town for a few days, but besides that it has been so difficult for me to qualify this month! Yesterday I tried several times over the course of my whole day at work and finally with less than an hour before the end of the day I got that TV one. I thought it was too good to be true because it literally had 5 questions! But, it did credit this morning so that's a relief. However, now it's telling me that I've exceeded my limit for the day! What the heck?!? I'm so ticked off because I need to do one today to get to a measley 10 for the month! Grrrrrrr......

I can breath a little sigh of relief...I was aiming for 31/31 and I did it today! I even have my DH asking me daily if I got my survey in for the day yet.
    Michelle

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by nicnik View Post
    Surveys are killing me this month! I was out of town for a few days, but besides that it has been so difficult for me to qualify this month! Yesterday I tried several times over the course of my whole day at work and finally with less than an hour before the end of the day I got that TV one. I thought it was too good to be true because it literally had 5 questions! But, it did credit this morning so that's a relief. However, now it's telling me that I've exceeded my limit for the day! What the heck?!? I'm so ticked off because I need to do one today to get to a measley 10 for the month! Grrrrrrr......

Did you do the survey after 8pm last night? Greenfield usually resets the clock then - so if you did your survey after 8pm, try tonight after 8pm (it will still count towards January if you do it before midnight.) Good Luck!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Whew!!! tried this morning for my 31st survey and couldn't get it in, had a funeral to go to, and spent 30 mins being very darn persistant and finally got one! WHOO HOO!!!!!
    Last edited by askomsky; 01-31-2008 at 04:22 PM. Reason: spelling error
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    Did you do the survey after 8pm last night? Greenfield usually resets the clock then - so if you did your survey after 8pm, try tonight after 8pm (it will still count towards January if you do it before midnight.) Good Luck!
    Are they on Eastern Time? Because in that case you might have hit the nail on the head. I'm in CA and did the survey sometime between 4:30 and 6:00 (can't remember exactly, but it was at the end of the day & I left the office at 6:00). I guess I'll give it another try later today when it's closer to the same time. And I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Thanks for the hint!