I think either would be a great choice. I don't know when all the Christmas stuff is put out, but I would want to wait until it was all out and not just portions. We just got back from being there the 19th - 30th and it was AWESOME!!! Everyone always talks about how hectic and awful it is between Christmas and New Years and I was almost dreading the end of our trip, but I subscribed to TGM and just used his recommendations and I never really noticed the crowds. We never waited for more than about 20 minutes for any rides the entire time...It was a blast and I wouldn't hesitate a moment to go back during the Christmas break....

I'm trying to crunch numbers and see if I could possibly get us back the week of Thanksgiving this year...Not sure what crowd levels are considered, but we're usually out that entire week so I thought we could head out right after school on Friday, fly down Saturday morning and come home Friday or Saturday....we'll see if that works out. I'm not sure if I can make it work in just 11 months, but if we don't I would have to wait until summer and heat, which we did the first time and I much preferred the December weather to the July weather.