Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey bonus...How did you do?

Default Survey bonus...How did you do?

I got 31/31!! Add another $7.50 to my account! Thanks Tricia for the incentive! I don't know if you will continue the survey bonus in January, but it has been great so far!

You know i was just doing the math 30 Surveys at .80 a month + the 7.50 in 3 months is 94.50 only 5.50 short of makeing SM every month just on the Daily Greenfield Surveys that does not include shopping, paid clicks, paid e-mails, scratch offs, Free Offers, Paid Offers, SM Offers, SM paid clicks, Daily Mythoughts count survey offer, and the Daily SM your2cents survey. I think we may have a lot of Super Members if tricia keeps this up, By the Way thank you so much for these great extras, and all the way we can earn...

Back to the topic i will be claiming my $7.50 Bonus this month WOOT!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

I made it! I can add another 7.50 to my account. I should have started doing these daily surveys a long time ago!
    Jess
    Sunshine Rewards

I made it too. Though, I can't get 31 yet.
    It is a lot of work. Some days it take me 30 minutes to finish a survey, and some days it can take 15 minutes just trying to qualify for a survey.

Daily Mythoughts
    I would go bonkers if I tried for this one every day. Twice now, I've been told, I wasn't sincere and didn't answer with meaningful answers.
    Last edited by OhMari; 12-31-2007 at 10:52 AM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I made it too!!!! Yeah us!!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I'm hoping I made it! I should have 30 with the one I just completed but I'm iffy ever since I had one this month that didn't credit even after I got the congrats page, was routed back to SR, and got the exceeded daily limit message. I'm crossing my fingers that the rest will all credit!
    Debbie

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    You know i was just doing the math 30 Surveys at .80 a month + the 7.50 in 3 months is 94.50 only 5.50 short of makeing SM every month just on the Daily Greenfield Surveys that does not include shopping, paid clicks, paid e-mails, scratch offs, Free Offers, Paid Offers, SM Offers, SM paid clicks, Daily Mythoughts count survey offer, and the Daily SM your2cents survey. I think we may have a lot of Super Members if tricia keeps this up, By the Way thank you so much for these great extras, and all the way we can earn...

Back to the topic i will be claiming my $7.50 Bonus this month WOOT!

Brian ~
    I was thinking about this last night also so strange .no 7.50 bonus for me only 12 surveys this month here . But thats ok ...
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

I made it to 31/31 so $7.50 bonus ! Some days were pretty tough though and DH had to do surveys a few days! Curious to see what the bonus payout for SR is this month!

Those surveys really do add up! Good luck in January everyone!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I made it too!

Can't make it for January though cuz we'll be on our trip at the end of the month. That's ok. I'll try for 25/25.
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I finally made it to 25 this month. Going home and trying to borrow connections did me in on the 30. Oh well I'll take the $5 bonus!
    Sunshine Rewards