Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disney $25 GC for Joining Blockbuster

I did this awhile ago as well and haven't received my credit. I have a trouble ticket out and I know Tricia is working on it. If anyone gets an answer, let me know?

Did you all scroll through your account histories a couple of pages and see if it is listed there that you can cash out for it now?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I scrolled down and it isn't listed anywhere in my account history. I looked at the offer by category and it is listed as NO I haven't ever done it which means I have never gotten any credit for it. I have been using the service for about a month and thought I might not get credit because we had a regular Blockbuster account before. I wasn't really expecting it to credit. I think that the way it is wording may just be a fluke and it probably lists that way for everyone. I assume???
    Sunshine Rewards

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

I've been through my account history and pending offers and it isn't listed anywhere. I have my confirmation and everything though so I guess I should just file the ticket. I was just confused because of the note saying I could cash it out now?

eta...I just went back and triple checked, and it definately never hit my account.
    Last edited by nicholfamily5; 06-01-2007 at 12:48 PM. Reason: can't spell today!
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

It seems like these are really hit and miss like the Stamps.com. Some of them credit in an hour and then some never do. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Hi! I checked my account history and nothing has posted there for bockbuster. Is that where we'd see the Disney Card- in points?

Thanks for all your help on this Tricia!

Bets