Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey Challenge: December 2010

Default Survey Challenge: December 2010

December is here! (...and I woke up to snow this morning!)

My goal is 60 surveys this month. With the holidays and a lot of stuff going on at work, I have to shoot a little lower than last month.

So far, I've got...
    ...AMP 1/60
    ...DS 2/60
    ...Y2C 3/60
    ...SSI 4/60
    ...SH 5/60
    ...MV 6/60
    ...SSI(2) 7/60 (FINALLY!!)
    Last edited by kristenrice; 12-02-2010 at 12:20 AM.

think think think.........my last 2 goals were both 90 and I did manage to make them..........but I just don't know about hitting that with December. December is typically pretty slow for surveys. And I hate to be disappointed in myself.

ah what the heck.....90 again.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Last month was my first full month here and I did 152 and my goal was 90. But now I hear December is typically a slower month for surveys so.......

I'm shooting for 120
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

I going to shoot for 80 again this month.
    Sammielynn

I think I'll keep my goal at 50 because I know December will be rough for me - there's always a lot going on, so finding time for the computer can be challenging. I really need to get back into a survey routine today so I can get a good head start.
    Kayla

Default where are my totals?

how do i figure out how many surveys i have completed? i'd like to join in the challenge...

Quote Originally Posted by disneydiva View Post
    how do i figure out how many surveys i have completed? i'd like to join in the challenge...
    You need to keep your own running total, but you can find all of the ones that have credited under your "account history". A lot of us use a spreadsheet. I have a spreadsheet set up like a calendar. Each day has all of the surveys listed on it. When I complete a survey, I mark the box with an "x". When it credits, I change the "x" to the value of the survey. That way, I can keep a running total for both the number of surveys and how much I have earned.

I have a little notebook that I keep track of mine in and then I check them against what is posted here to make sure I've gotten the credits.

Go to the HOME page, open the MEMBER ZONE tab at the top and go into ACCOUNT HISTORY to see what you've been credited for so far.
    Judi

Starting out with a bang!! 7 today 7/120
    Judi

I just have a piece of paper next to my computer, divided into 7 columns. I add each survey I've completed on it, and the # it is. So if on 12/10, let's say i've gotten a DS every day, so then under that column i put DS10.....then AMP8.....SH10......MV6....and so on. then at the end of the month it should look like DS30....AMP20......SH25.....MV15...then just add them all up and see that I did reach my goal of 90+.
    Jennifer -