Thread: Coupon not applying?

Default Coupon not applying?

Not sure where to put this? The code for 25% off at DeepDiscount is not applying. (CJ25) There are no exclusions listed, so I'm not sure what is up with it. It seems to be good until sometime in December, so no hurry. And what I want is a good price without it. Thanks!
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

The 25% off one item at Barnes & Noble isn't working. Is it CyberMondaySavings, Cyber Monday Savings, :CyberMondaySavings: or what? It is only good today, but I don't recall them using phrases, don't they usually use letters an numbers? Thanks!
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fanofree View Post
    Not sure where to put this? The code for 25% off at DeepDiscount is not applying. (CJ25) There are no exclusions listed, so I'm not sure what is up with it. It seems to be good until sometime in December, so no hurry. And what I want is a good price without it. Thanks!
    I'm having the same problem. On one of the DVDs I want it applies, and on another it doesn't. It shows the discounted 25% off price and then jumps back up when I put it in my cart - applying the code didn't do anything either. Just for the heck of it, I tried without clicking through SR and using the code right on their site - same results.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I tried using this coupon, yesterday, was having same problem. I use Firefox but tried IE to see if it made a diff. Didn't.

I don't have a clue why the DeepDiscount one won't work. I just double checked the coupon and this is what they gave us:

Save an additional 25% off DVDs, Blu-rays, CDs, Books & more with code CJ25.
    23-Nov-2010 - 10-Dec-2010
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

There's also a different code right on their web site (25MORE). I tried that and the SR one for a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse video that was supposed to be $8 something. Once I put it in my cart, it jumped to $11+ and applying any code did nothing.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country