Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I got 2 awesome deals today!

Hybrid View

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Default I got 2 awesome deals today!

I just had to share. I saw some of this on Dis so I can't take the credit for figuring it out myself.

I went through SR for restaurants.com. They are having 1/2 off right now. I needed a birthday gift for my SIL and she just moved to Lafayette, IN so I figured it'd be a nice gift so she could try out some new restaurants. I decided on the gc route through them b/c I wasn't sure which restuarants she'd like or had tried. A $50 gc is $20 there. Used code Stocking and got it for $10.

When you get your confirmation from them, a $20 Dale & Thomas gc code is included. Sooooo, you know where this is heading, right?

I clicked through SR for D&T. Put a 6 pack sampler in the cart and it offered me a 12 pack for the price of 6! So now I have 12 packs for $28 in my cart. So I have the $20 gc to them and also a free shipping code for my birthday from joining the pop club. So I got a 12 pack sampler for $8, shipped after gc and shipping code!! Woo! If you don't have a free shipping code, it'd be $15.95 I think for the 12 pack. Still an awesome deal!

So I got:

$50 gc at restaurant.com for $10, 7% back from SR
    12 pack sampler ($55.95 shipped on average) for $8!!, 7% back from SR

Total out of pocket for $106 worth of stuff= $18.

It's been a good day!

Holy smokes! That is a fantastic deal!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I tried the Restaraunts.com deal but there are NO good places near us .
    When I ordered the sampler pack from D&T, it popped up with the 12 pk for $28 and I couldn't pass that up!! I had one of the $20 gift cards from before plus free shipping. So, I got a 6 pk and 12 pk for $36...not as great as your deal, but not too bad .
    Sunshine Rewards

Be sure that these Dale and Thomas are getting posted in the official contest thread to win a Taste of Sunshine!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

thanks for posting about the Dale & Thomas ... I didn't have free shipping, but I had a $5 credit from points in the Pop Club from my last order, so I got the 12 pack sampler for $10 shipped ... but I think that I won't get my SR credit for it because I had a extra window up trying to make sure I got the $5 pop club credit and think things got confuzzled ... so no SR credit for me and no entry in the contest for me I guess ...

at least it's still a good deal!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks! I just got a gift card to try out this German place Mike and I have been talking about. $25 gc for $5!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Ok I bit the bullet and am also trying Dale & Thomas. I got the 12 pack sampler and I'm so excited!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Mandi you're awesome!

I had been waiting for my $20 gift card to come, so I went into to Restaurant.com and although there wasn't anything I wanted, there was a restaurant for $3 and after the 50% off I got it for $1.50. That was enough to get me the $20 Dale & Thomas. Yeah!

I ordered the 6 pack and then took the 12 pack for $28 and then figured out that you could delete the 6 pack and still keep the 12 pack for the $28.

What a bargain! I sure hope it comes in time!

Thanks sooo much Mandi!

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

You're so welcome! I love finding great deals and am always happy to pass the info along. You guys were the first people I thought of when I got that deal. I know how much people love D&T here.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I know I am tired but I can't get this to work. It says $35 for the 12 pack...and when I take out the 6 pack the price goes up. I don't necessarily NEED popcorn but I love a good deal!
    Sunshine Rewards