Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sunshine Mail Today!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I got my football prize today! I completely forgot that we got prizes for our weekly picks. Thanks Cindy and Tricia!
    Sunshine Rewards

Default thanks!

Thanks - I just got my first gift card in the mail today too! How exciting! That was really much faster than I imagined it would be.
    Too bad I didn't find out about this site a lot sooner! But now that I have I'm sure going to stay around a while.

lanae

Got my 2nd $50 card today! That's $100 for Christmas at WDW!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I got Sunshine MAil today too for the 1,000,000 transaction time guess... I know some people were worried when the prize was a gift card of cindy's choosing... but Cindy did not let me down and chose a great GC a Wendys GC WOOT Thanks Cindy, Tricia, and all the SunshineTeam WOOT!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Yea!! Got my gift cards in the mail over the weekend!! That's another $100 to take with us next week!!! This will be either for BBB or the Pick a Pearl thing in Epcot!! Thanks Sunshine Family!!
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

I got my gift cards in the mail yesterday, too. Thanks so much. They got here in plenty of time for Christmas.

When did you all cash out that have received your cards? I cashed out on 12/8 and I am really hoping to get my card this week.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    I got Sunshine MAil today too for the 1,000,000 transaction time guess... I know some people were worried when the prize was a gift card of cindy's choosing... but Cindy did not let me down and chose a great GC a Wendys GC WOOT Thanks Cindy, Tricia, and all the SunshineTeam WOOT!
    HEYYYYYYY, was there ever any doubt.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks SR! I received my last giftcard cashout before Christmas on yesterday! You all are the greatest, and for sure, I tell everyone I can!
    Sunshine Rewards

I just received the last gift card I needed for our family giftcard exchange!!

I needed one per family member (4), and I didn't need to buy any of them!

Thanks!!!!
    ~Kelly