Thread: Scholastic Store

Hybrid View

Default Scholastic Store

I just spent 104.00 last night and today there is an increase. Boo Hoo!

I'm gonna have to go back to my midnight shopping.
    Sunshine Rewards

I ordered on Friday.

It would be great to get a list of what retailers will have an increase in CB during the holiday promotion! since most of them will only be a day or 2 increase, it would seem that knowing in advance who/when will be increased would give people a better chance to plan and prepare. if I had known about the increase todayon Scholastic, obviously i would have held off my purchase, but I may have bought some more stuff too! but i'm not goign to place another order now and have to pay 2x shipping.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    It would be great to get a list of what retailers will have an increase in CB during the holiday promotion!
    That would be awesome. I'd love a schedule of upcoming increases, but I don't know how much lead time SR gets or if the increases have been predetermined for the contest. Kind of like an SR Daily Deals. Even a notice of upcoming increases (like "Here's what's coming up next week!) would be great, even if the particular day isn't announced. If I know there will be increased CB for a merchant in the next week or so, I have time to get organized and take full advantage of the promotion.

It seems like the advanced notice would increase traffic, but I could be wrong.

Exactly!! i'm not a big "spontaneous" shopper during the holidays! everything has to be planned and budgeted for. but you're right....no idea how much advance notice SR has before the increases come out.
    Jennifer -

Sometimes we don't know until that day. Sometimes it is a couple of weeks.

The problem with posting a schedule is that then people won't shop at those places on other days and the merchants don't like that.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Sometimes we don't know until that day. Sometimes it is a couple of weeks.

The problem with posting a schedule is that then people won't shop at those places on other days and the merchants don't like that.
    Yep, it's a chance we take. LOL. During the holiday season I normally wait until midnight to see the newest increases. With scholastic I can always place another order because the girls go through a book a day seems like. And if they are reading, I'll buy.
    Sunshine Rewards