Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: December surveys

It doesn't look like I'm going to get one today. No one in this house qualifies for surveys today.
    Andrea

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    congrats on getting 2 for 2. i think that is great. maybe you can give me some of your good luck so that i can at least get 1 this weekend. how about it?
    It has been a tough day to qualify for a survey. I went round and round with the "no more surveys available" and "sorry, you don't qualify" messages earlier today. I went through over 20 rounds and giving it one last shot before I quit, and that is the survey that I was finally able to complete. Really you just need to keep trying. Here are some of the things that help:

-Change your e-mail address...there was a time where I was having a real difficult time getting surveys. I just kept getting the "no surveys available at this time" message, for days. But, I found that just by changing my e-mail, it kinda reset everything and I was finally able to get surveys again.

-If there are other people in your household, definitely enlist their help. It is always easier for my DH to qualify for a survey than it is for me. So, when I find that I can't qualify, I just get DH to do them. He probably gets 70% of the surveys.

-Play around with qualifiers a little bit. Like dawgsgirl said, check the "none of above" box, or just check one box, not all of the ones you qualify for. Sometimes that makes a difference.

-I try to take my survey first thing in the morning. That way, if I have difficulty qualifying, I still have the rest of the day come back and try later.

-The Greenfield people don't work on the weekends, and I think they only load a limited number of surveys for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. That is why it is extremely difficult to qualify for surveys on Sundays. By that time, most of the available surveys have already been taken.

I hope this helps. I know it can be frustrating at times. But, just know that we are all in the same boat. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    -Change your e-mail address...there was a time where I was having a real difficult time getting surveys. I just kept getting the "no surveys available at this time" message, for days. But, I found that just by changing my e-mail, it kinda reset everything and I was finally able to get surveys again.
    Thanks for the tip! I haven't qualified for the last three days, but changed my email and qualified and completed one immediately. I never thought of trying that!
    Lisa

Sunshine Rewards

Thumbs up

It worked - i changed my email address also and i actually got a survey that i qualified for, completed and got the congrats page. you are a lifesaver Kycha, thanks ever so much for your helpful words.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I've gone through ALL emails in this family and NOTHING! I guess this can be my one pass......
    Sunshine Rewards
    Sorry - I'm a little sleep-deprived!

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

2/2.......................

12-2 I was finally able to qualify for one by changing my email address, it was on cell phones
    Jess
    Sunshine Rewards

Maybe I can try again once I get the children in the bed. So far, I have changed my email several times and still nothing. May not be in the stars for me tonight.
    SunshineRewards

I could not get a survey today.
    Sunshine Rewards
    "
    Jo

I thought for sure after using several different emails and even having other people in the house try I wasn't getting one today, but I just got one! Two for two now! It was on dept. stores commercials.
    Andrea

11. Bookmarks